Zappiti Pro 4K
Zappiti CINEMA EDITION
"The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR Media Player has gone where home theater PCs and DIY movie servers have failed to go...Zappiti has included an excellent video processing solution and high-quality audio output"
Secrets of HomeTheater
FIRST PLAYER IN THE INDUSTRY TO RECEIVE ISF CERTIFICATION
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR has received the Imaging Science Foundation (ISF) certification, which guarantees the best viewing experience possible. ISF is leader in that creates standards for display devices so that they can look their best in any environment..
EXCLUSIVE R-CORE POWER SUPPLY
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR is powered by a massive R-Core type power transformer, which provides superior efficiency over standard power supplies and delivers a very clean and robust power source, producing low noise and significantly lower external magnetic field interference than traditional transformers equipped with a laminated steel core. R-cores transformers offer less capactive coupling between primary and secondary (less noise getting through) than toroid transformers.
In addition to high-end R-Core type power transformer, the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR uses top-quality components from world-renowned suppliers to ensure the best possible video and audio performances such as WIMA and ERO capacitors (Germany), Nichicon and NCC capacitors (Japan), Philips diodes (NL) and JEC power connector (used in aerospace industry).
HIGH QUALITY HEADPHONE OUTPUT
For top audio fidelity the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR is equipped with a dedicated headphone circuit that features a high speed ultra low distortion wideband system that's paired with a fully discrete final output stage. The dedicated amplifier is able to drive low sensitivity headphones (SPL). The headphone jack features a 6.35mm connector for compatibility with premium home and professional studio headphone models.
EXCLUSIVE ZERO SIGNAL TECHNOLOGY
In order to optimize audio video signal transmission quality, the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR features a Zero Signal transport. By connecting your Zappiti Pro 4K HDR to a free RCA input connector on your AV receiver, the potential difference is eliminated for a perfect balance between different devices with a suitable reference level (ground). Mass loop effects (buzz) are also eliminated.
ULTRA RIGID CHASSIS
The 1.6 mm-thick chassis is reinforced with a 3 mm-thick steel plate rigid top cover. This solid chassis structure and overall rigidity provides low level of external vibration to the inner electronics, offering superior audio and video playback
DUAL HDD SLOT SSD READY
Hi-Quality Backlit RC
Easily control the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR media player with the IR remote control (included). You can also control the player using a wireless mouse or keyboard (not supplied). In addition, the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR can be controlled by universal remote controls from leading brands like as Control 4, Logitech Harmony, ProControl, RTI or Savant.
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR features high quality gold-plated output ports for HDMI connectors, analog audio left/right, audio digital coaxial for better sonic accuracy and more detailed, natural sound as well as less corrosive effect in time. Zappiti gold-plated ports use advanced engineering methods and the highest-quality materials to reduce noise and interference and deliver cleaner, natural, more accurate sound from your components. Gold-plated materials are also used for Wi-Fi and CVBS ports.
With its dual 3.5 -inches SATA hot-swap rack, the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR is capable of supporting up to 32 TB total storage internally; the equivalent of about 600 Blu-rays or 300 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays. And as it is possible to exchange hard drives, you have no capacity limit! With the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR, you no longer need to worry about storage problems.
Note: When using 2 hard drives, the unit is able to mix contents from the 2 drives. When using more than 2 drives, it is possible to create a Zappiti collection for each hard drive.
The incredible Audiocom Cinema Edition
Powered by Audiocom
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR Audiocom Cinema Edition takes Zappiti’s platform and improves it to create a true, no-compromise 4K universal media player of truly world-class quality and performance.
Power Supply upgrades:
Audiocom’s Pro 4K Cinema Edition features an improved power supply using components specially selected to achieve the lowest noise; including high current Schottky diodes, audio-grade low ESR capacitors with additional film bypassing. The benefits are a reduction in noise artefacts resulting in a cleaner power supply.
Main Board and Zero Signal board Modifications:
The standard SMD electrolytic capacitors on the main board for bypassing and decoupling are upgraded to the best low ESR OS-CON polymer capacitors. These capacitors provide excellent noise reduction to the local regulation and integrated circuits for optimum data processing. The performance of the Zero Signal board is also enhanced by utilizing OS-CON Polymer decoupling capacitors.
Realizing the importance of low jitter in the video domain, Audiocom installs a very high precision clock for the Realtek RTD1295 processor (SoC) to optimize the video and audio data processing. The new clock is highly accurate to within 0.01ppm with an extremely low jitter figure of 77 Femtoseconds making it one of the lowest in the industry.
New Power Supply Filtering:
Audiocom equips the Pro 4K HDR Cinema Edition with enhanced power supply filtering; for a cleaner AC mains supply. A very high-quality Furutech NCF IEC inlet with 6N Copper wiring is fitted to the power input board. Furutech’ s NCF technology provides the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping to the incoming power line achieving a lower noise floor.
A digital media player is a busy environment for electromagnetic noise. This high-frequency noise spectrum can pollute the sensitive power supply circuits and reduce performance. Audiocom applies a material that works to cancel out the negative effects of EMI noise and improve the conditions for video and audio signal transfer.
ZAPPITI PRO & CINEMA EDITION SPECS
17 x 13 x 3.4 inches / 430 x 330 x 85 mm
Carton Dimensions : 20.7 x 15 x 7.87 inches / 525 x 380 x 200 mm
NET weight: 7.5 Kg / 16.5lbs
WITH THE BOX : 8.5 Kg / 17.6lbs
● ISF Certification: The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR is certified ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) to get the best picture quality for viewing both UHD and Full HD 1080p contents.
● Dual HDMI: Use the second HDMI to separate audio and video for the best performances and enjoy the 4K HDR, while using an old-generation AV receiver or soundbar non-4K compatible. You can enjoy both HD sound and 4K HDR without having to replace your AV receiver or soundbar.
● Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5: Enjoy outstanding picture quality - far better than the previous generations - with improved dynamics, accuracy colorimetry, increased contrast, solid deinterlacing and better upscaling (up to 4K resolution). Even on a Full HD 1080p TV or a front projector, you will be astounded by the image of your display! 3D also offers better image depth and an impressive, immersive effect.
● HDR: Display your HDR video content, while also providing increased dynamic range on your HDR display (TV/projector).
● HDR Conversion: Convert your HDR video content into SDR to display it on your 1080p TV or projector.
● 10-Bit: Enjoy powerful 10-bit YUV hardware decoding for professional-quality video display. 10-bit encoding makes it possible to benefit from increased nuances (1.06 billion colors instead of 16 million in 8-bit).
● REC. 2020: Enjoy a wider color space for more saturated and richer colors.
● 4K 50/60p: Display your 4K 50p or 60p video content in 3840x2160p at 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
● Real Cinema: Auto framerate detection 24/50/60p (compatible with both 24.000 Hz / 23.976 Hz video output).
● Up-Scaling 4K: Display your videos with an ultra-high quality upscaling Ultra HD 4K (3840x2160 and 4096x2160).
● Direct Output: Display your videos in their original resolution and frequency without scaling processing.
● 3D Video Support: Enjoy all your 3D movies files (3D BD ISO, MKV 3D MVC) in true Full HD quality (Frame Packing) when linked up to any 3D-enabled TV or front projector for enhanced depth and improved on-screen image detail (two times better resolution than 3D Side-by-Side or Top-Bottom) with 3D subtitle support. Many 3D settings available including: 3D image depth, 3D subtitle depth, 3D interface depth, manual reversal of left-right images.
● Network Player: Connect your Zappiti on your local network and enjoy your content from a PC/MAC or a NAS via SMB.
● SMB Server: Access the contents located on the internal hard drives of the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR (or a connected hard drive) from a computer connected via local network.
● MKV Player: Playback SD, HD and UHD video content in MKV and other modern video file containers and formats, including top quality HEVC/H.265 video codec with very high bit-rates > 400 Mbp/s.
● BD / UHD ISO: Display the DVD, Blu-ray and UHD menus and access to the additional contents, director's cut or theatrical version, bonus and extras, bookmarks, etc. with seamless branching support.
● Dual HDD Rack Option with Hot Swap Function: Easily and quickly insert and exchange internal
3.5'' SATA hard drives up to 32 TB (2x 16 TB).
Warning! The hard drives dedicated to NAS servers, such as WD RED, are not compatible.
● USB Ports: Conveniently connect HDDs, USB flash drives, USB card readers and other USB storage devices.
● Ports USB 3.0 and Type-C: Read or copy your files in ultra high speed.
● Full Range of A/V Connectors: S/PDIF coaxial and optical audio output, audio analogue output (cinch), CVBS video analog output, HDMI 2.0a (Deep Color, xvYCC, 12 bits, and CEC), HDMI 1.4 (Audio Only).
● Multichannel home cinema audio: Bitstream up to 11.2.4, downmix stereo.
● Hi-Res Music Playback: Playback Hi-Res Audio quality (up to 24-bit / 192 kHz) music files in various formats (FLAC 2.0 and 5.1, AIFF, ALAC, WavPack, Monkey's Audio APE, DTS, AC3, etc).
● Video Output Flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format including SD, 1080p (1920x1080), Ultra HD
(3840x2160p) and true 4K (4096x2160p) up to 12-bit by primary color (36-bit).
● Many Shortcuts and Advanced Playback Features:
- 1-9: direct playback access to 10 - 90%.
- Direct access to 1 min rewind and forward with dedicated button.
- Direct access to 10 sec. rewind and forward with dedicated button.
- Cursor down and up: Fast rewind and forward (up to x32).
- Dedicated button for STOP function.
● Playback Memory: Resume playback from the last position.
● Backlit Remote Control: High quality backlit remote control with convenient direct access and shortcuts, wide range (60° / 26 ft) and recordable buttons to control another device.
● Bluetooth 4.0: Connect your wireless devices via Bluetooth such as joysticks, headphones, connected speakers ...
● Computer Mouse: Connect a computer mouse to control the player and Android Apps.
● Keyboard: Connect a computer keyboard to control third-party applications and more convenient text input in the Zappiti application.
● Complete File Management System: copy, cut, past (multitasking), delete, rename.
● Zappiti Video Control: Control your Zappiti player with the virtual remote control via your tablet or smartphone.
● Open GUI: Add apps shortcuts to the home page.
● 6.5 Headphone Output: Connect your high fidelity headphone using the 6.5 mm headphone output.
● Hi-End R-Core Type Power Transformer: Top-quality power supply for ultra low audio/video noise.
● Hi-Fi Coaxal Output: The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR offers an ultra-high quality coaxial output that provides extremely high efficiency and transparent high fidelity sound up when using an external DAC. The coaxial output also provides lower jitter than the optical output.
● Zero Signal Output: Connect the Zappit to empty AV receiver connector to delete ground loop issues. Ground loops are a major cause of noise, hum, and interference in audio and video systems.