FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL REAVON PRODUCTS UNTIL SEPTEMBER !
This flagship universal disc player has been elaborately engineered for the ideal disc playback. The UBR-X200 features extremely rigid construction to achieve high S/N ratio for quality audio and video performance. With support for the spectacular Ultra HD Blu-ray™ format, you can enjoy the beautiful experience with four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD. The UBR-X200 is compatible with the latest Dolby Vision® format that provides a stunning HDR imaging technology with extraordinary color, contrast, and brightness to the screen. Texas Instruments Burr-Brown Audio PCM1690 Series DACs are used to provide audiophile sound. Other features include SDR/HDR Preset Mode, Direct/Transport Function, SACD / DSD compatibility, multichanel audio analog capability and XLR balanced output terminal.
• 4K Scaling - Enhance the home cinema experience by quadrupling Full HD 1080p resolution with 4K (3840 x 2160) scaling of all video sources.
• True 24p Cinema - Many Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs are encoded at 24 frames per second, the same frequency as the original film screened in theaters. The UBR-X200 maintains the original 24-fps rate straight through to the screen with progressive scanning.
• Dolby Vision® - This stunning HDR imaging technology brings extraordinary color, contrast, and brightness to the screen.
• Video Adjust - Set the brightness, contrast, color saturation, hue, sharpness and noise reduction.
• Texas Instruments Burr-Brown Audio PCM1690 DACs
• Large-Capacity PCB Toroidal Transformer (Military Engineering Class)
• Custom Audiophile Capacitors
• Direct Function for Pure Analogue Audio Output
• Dual HDMI Output for Pure Digital Audio Output
• Jitter-less Clock
• Ultra-Rigid Construction
• 3 mm Steel Plate Rigid Under Base for Low Noise and Low Centre of Gravity
• High Quality Main Circuit Board for High S/N Ratio
• Rigid Optical Drive
• 24-Bit Delta-Sigma DAC
• 8-Channel DAC: • High Performance: Differential, fS = 48 kHz
• THD+N: –94 dB • SNR: 113 dB
• Dynamic Range: 113 dB
• Sampling Rate: 8 kHz to 192 kHz
• System Clock: 128 fS, 192 fS, 256 fS, 384 fS, 512 fS, 768 fS, 1152 fS
• Differential Voltage Output: 8 VPP
• Analog Lowpass Filter Included
• 4x/8x Oversampling Digital Filter:
• Passband Ripple: ±0.0018 dB
• Stop Band Attenuation: –75 dB
• Zero Flag • Data Length: 16, 20, 24, 32 Bits
• Analog Mute by Clock Halt Detection
• Music File Playback: FLAC (2.0/5.1), M4A, AIF, AIFF, DSF (2.0/5.1), DFF (2.0/5.1), MP3, OGG, APE
• Home Theater Audio: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS, DTSHD MA, DTS-HD HRA, DTS:X
• HDMI 1 Out for Audio/Video
• HDMI 2 for Audio Only
• Digital Coaxial Out
• Digital Optical Out
• USB In (1 USB 2.0 Front, 1 USB 3.0 Rear)
• Ethernet • RS-232C
• Analogue Audio Out Stereo (RCA Unbalanced, XLR Balanced)
• Analogue Audio Out 7.1/5.1 Technical Specifications
• Mediatek MTK8581 SoC
• Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU cluster
• ARM Mali-T860 MP2 GPU General Specifications
• Power Requirements: AC 110V, 50/60 Hz • Power Consumption: 42 W
• Power Consumption During Standby: 0.45 W • Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.92 x 3.22 x 13.81 in
• Weight:15 lbs