Zappiti ONE SerieS
"However you use it, the Zappiti One 4K HDR media server has solid software and hardware, is being constantly updated, and the multi-room video and audio distribution features make it even more valuable"
Secrets of Home Theater
The Zappiti One 4K HDR is totally passively cooled thanks to its fully metal housing and ventilation holes, and does not use a fan for ultimate quiet experience !
FANLESS QUIET & RELIABLE
ONE HOT SWAP HDD SLOT
With its 3.5 "SATA hot-swap rack, the Zappiti One and One SE 4K HDR are capable of supporting up to 16TB of data internally; the equivalent of about 300 Blu-rays on a single hard disk. And as it is possible to exchange hard drives, you have no capacity limit! With the Zappiti One and One SE 4K HDR, you no longer need to worry about storage problems.
Note: When using multiple hard disks, we recommend that you create a Zappiti collection for each hard drive.
HDD not included. Warning! The hard disks dedicated to servers NAS such as WD Red series or Seagate Ironwolf are not compatibles.
SAME CORE COMPONENTS IN 2 VERSIONS
Zappiti One and One SE front view
Zappiti One rear view
ZAPPITI ONE SPECIAL EDITION
Zappiti One SE rear view
In addition to the features in the Zappiti One, the Zappiti One SE 4K HDR includes high quality gold-plated output ports for analog audio left/right, audio digital coaxial for better sonic accuracy and more detailed, natural sound as well as less corrosive effect in time. Zappiti gold-plated ports use advanced engineering methods and the highest-quality materials to reduce noise and interference and deliver cleaner, natural, more accurate sound from your components. Gold-plated materials are also used for Wi-Fi and CVBS ports.
The Zappiti One SE 4K HDR also features two HDMI outputs – an HDMI 2.0a port for connecting to the latest UHD 4K TVs, projectors and A/V receivers, and an additional HDMI 1.4 port dedicated to audio for connecting to older A/V receivers and for better audio performances. The HDMI Audio Only port features a high-stability, high-precision HDMI clock. This design significantly reduces jitter and eliminates timing errors. In addition, on the video output, the audio stream is automatically muted when the HDMI Audio Only output is used, thereby reducing the effects of video noise on the main HDMI output.
ZAPPITI ONE FEATURES & SPECs
- 11 x 7.4 x 1.96 inches / 281 x 188 x 50 mm
- NET weight: 1.65 Kg / 3.63 lbs
- NET weight with giftbox: 2.2 Kg / 4.84 lbs
● Dual HDMI (ONE SE ONLY) : Use the second HDMI to separate audio and video for the best performances and enjoy the 4K HDR, while using an old-generation AV receiver or soundbar non-4K compatible. You can enjoy both HD sound and 4K HDR without having to replace your AV receiver or soundbar.
● Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5: Enjoy outstanding picture quality - far better than the previous generations - with improved dynamics, accuracy colorimetry, increased contrast, solid deinterlacing and better upscaling (up to 4K resolution). Even on a Full HD 1080p TV or a front projector, you will be astounded by the image of your display! 3D also offers better image depth and an impressive, immersive effect.
● HDR: Display your HDR video content, while also providing increased dynamic range on your HDR display (TV/projector).
● HDR Conversion: Convert your HDR video content into SDR to display it on your 1080p TV or projector.
● 10-Bit: Enjoy powerful 10-bit YUV hardware decoding for professional-quality video display. 10-bit encoding makes it possible to benefit from increased nuances (1.06 billion colors instead of 16 million in 8-bit).
● REC. 2020: Enjoy a wider color space for more saturated and richer colors.
● 4K 50/60p: Display your 4K 50p or 60p video content in 3840x2160p at 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
● Real Cinema: Auto framerate detection 24/50/60p (compatible with both 24.000 Hz / 23.976 Hz video output).
● Up-Scaling 4K: Display your videos with an ultra-high quality upscaling Ultra HD 4K (3840x2160 and 4096x2160).
● 3D Video Support: Enjoy all your 3D movies files (3D BD ISO, MKV 3D MVC) in true Full HD quality (Frame Packing) when linked up to any 3D-enabled TV or front projector for enhanced depth and improved on-screen image detail (two times better resolution than 3D Side-by-Side or Top-Bottom) with 3D subtitle support. Many 3D settings available including: 3D image depth, 3D subtitle depth, 3D interface depth, manual reversal of left-right images.
● Network Player: Connect your Zappiti on your local network and enjoy your content from a PC/MAC or a NAS via SMB.
● SMB Server: Access the contents located on the internal hard drive of the Zappiti One SE 4K HDR (or a connected hard drive) from a computer connected via local network.
● MKV Player: Playback SD, HD and UHD video content in MKV and other modern video file containers and formats, including top quality HEVC/H.265 video codec with very high bit-rates > 400 Mbp/s.
● BD / UHD ISO: Display the DVD, Blu-ray and UHD menus and access to the additional content, director's cut or theatrical version, bonus and extras, bookmarks, etc. with seamless branching support.
● HDD Rack Option with Hot Swap Function: Easily and quickly insert and exchange internal 3.5'' SATA HDDs.
Warning! The hard drives dedicated to NAS servers, such as WD RED, are not compatible.
● USB Ports: Conveniently connect HDDs, USB flash drives, USB card readers and other USB storage devices.
● Ports USB 3.0 and Type-C: Read or copy your files in ultra high speed.
● Full Range of A/V Connectors: S/PDIF coaxial and optical audio output, audio analogue output (cinch), CVBS video analog output, HDMI 2.0a (Deep Color, xvYCC, 12 bits, and CEC).
● Multichannel home cinema audio: Bitstream up to 11.2.4, downmix stereo.
● Hi-Res Music Playback: Playback Hi-Res Audio quality (up to 24-bit / 192 kHz) music files in various formats (FLAC 2.0 and 5.1, AIFF, ALAC, WavPack, Monkey's Audio APE, DTS, AC3, etc).
● Video Output Flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format including SD, 1080p (1920x1080), Ultra HD
(3840x2160p) and true 4K (4096x2160p) up to 12-bit by primary color (36-bit).
● Many shortcuts and advanced playback features:
- 1-9: direct playback access to 10 - 90%.
- Cursor left and right: 1 min rewind and forward.
- P+/-: 10s rewind and forward.
- Cursor down and up: Fast rewind and forward (up to x32).
● Playback memory: Resume playback from the last position.
● Backlit Remote Control: High quality remote control with many direct access and shortcuts with backlit buttons. Descrete codes for universal remote control and advanced functions to control the audio volume of your TV or AV receiver.
● Bluetooth 4.0: Connect your wireless devices via Bluetooth such as joysticks, headphones, connected speakers ...
● Computer mouse: Connect a computer mouse to control the player and Android Apps.
● Keyboard: Connect a computer keyboard to control third-party applications and more convenient text input in the Zappiti application.
● Complete file management system: copy, cut, past (multitasking), delete, rename.
● Zappiti Video Control: Control your Zappiti player with the virtual remote control via your tablet or smartphone.
● Android: Download and install Android Apps from the GooglePlay. Easy access with streaming contents providers, VOD/SVOD, catch up TV (such as YouTube 4K ) musical playback, social networks, news, weather info, trailers, games, internet radio and more… Warning! Some Android apps are not supported!
● Open GUI: Add apps shortcuts to the home page.